Friday, June 17, 2005

A little bit about me ...

So now that you have discovered my blog, I should probably tell you a little about myself. I'm 28, but my birthday is next weekend!!! I live in Queens, NY. Yeah, I know, I am planning on moving soon! I have a boston terrior that I adore named Millie.

Isn't she hot in the jean jacket?!

Here are some of my friends. Most of them are insane. I like my friends that way...
This is Lisa and I
8 great iPhotos
this is jordi

Carlos and Tim are sandwiching me

Photobooth pictures of Lisa and I. This is Lisa in Sacramento, though I am trying to get her to move to NY.

Me and Gabe. He was rockin the mohawn 2 years before anyone else!

The work crew. Geanee, Scott, Lisa, and I. Where is David??

Britt and Gabe's Baby shower. Britt is due very soon!!!!


I think that is enough for now! If you were not represented, it means that we don't have a good, recent picture!

See you back soon!

m

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm.....My skin looks great Molly. Was this picture taken right before we made out. Yeah....

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe....Gabriel's first kiss out of rehab.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home