Tuesday, December 20, 2005

fun with millie.

ok, this is kind of a dumb post. and i may look like a moron for even letting the world see this side of me, but i am posting it for two reasons ...
1. i learned how to post videos! how exciting!
2. my dog cracks me up! i got her booties to wear in the snow, so tonight i put them on her for the first time, and i never laughed so hard in my life! she walks around like she is trying to swim!

so here i am, laughing at her expense.

oh, and the only reason i was trying to get her to get the duck (her christmas present that she found!) was so that she would walk more ... so i could laugh more!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are nuts! I just wish the sound on my monitor worked so I could hear you cackling!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Bethie said...

I laughed so hard! Poor Millie! :)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home