Tuesday, May 02, 2006

awesome computer review weekly journal.



my new, favorite commercials!

apple just came out with a new ad campaign called "get a mac". watch them here!

i love it! it reminds me of the "pc v. mac" conversations that my dad and i often have. my dad always says that my imac probably has viruses and spywear, my mac friends just laugh at that. he likes to refer to my computer as "mac-n-trash"!!! ha ha! my dad's a jokester! (you know i love ya!)

but come on, the mac guy is just cooler! just a young, hip, dude, hanging out in ... i dunno ... brooklyn! more my style than the close-minded, stuffy, pc guy!

great marketing!
i'll buy another!


.... umm, hey dad, my birthday is coming up soon .... you should get me yourself one!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea yea yea..
Mac and Crash
Mac and Trash
Bla bla bla

10:22 PM  
Blogger molly said...

i think it's great that my dad couldn't even open the commercial using his PC ha ha ha ha!!! ultimate irony!!!!

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But why male models?

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These new commercials are genius, and I know all about trying to convert family members over to the bright side. Go Apple! I love these commercials. My favorites are the iLife and Virus ads.

5:16 PM  
Blogger molly said...

thanks for seeing my point of view!!! ;)

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, because I'd trust my technology to someone "hanging out in brooklyn" rather than an ovious professional business man. Too bad Macs still can't play games.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home