Thursday, October 05, 2006

just my luck!

so i was sitting outside in the rockefeller plaza, enjoying the warm weather on my lunch break today when all of a sudden ... SPLAT!! what the??? a huge squirt landed on my leg and went down to me feet! i though someone spit on me from above but that would be way too gross! it was a damn bird! a nasty stream of yellow goo ran down my pants. someone told me later that when a bird poops on you, it's good luck. i'm waiting for something lucky to happen now ...

this camera phone pic does the goop no justice. it was disgusting!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bethie said...

I've also heard it's lucky...

Lucky or not, it's still gross!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's good luck, for sure!!

1:41 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

oh! that happened to me not that long ago. except a little bit was on my FACE!!!

6:46 PM  
Blogger molly said...

i would have died if it landed on my face!!! i almost used it as an excuse to buy a new outfit at work but i had to stop myself and say no!!!! that is will power!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home