Saturday, June 18, 2005

the delancy

So last night was Lior's birthday. I don't really know Lior, in fact, last night was the first time that I met him. He is a good friend of Lisa's, and a friend of Lisa is a friend of mine! We celebrated at the Delancy in the LES. It was great because we had a section of the roofdeck to ourselves!
I tried to take a bunch of pictures but my ghetto camara ran out of batteries after about 5 pictures!!! This is why most of th photos are a little blury or have a red line through them. Hate it! Oh yeah, my birthday is next week, so if anyone is wondering what to get me, how about a new digi camara!

It started with a few drinks ...


Lisa was a little tipsy and was freaking out when she though someone store her smokes! Calm down meeeeeaaaan!


This is Crosby. I just met her that night as well. She is absouloutly faaaabulous!


Is this Wilma or Betty?


So who was this guy?! I love how people just invite themselves to your party - when they conviently smell someone "smoking". "Hey man! Happy birthday! Peace out, yo!"


And here is Lior! Sorry about the bad picture ...


The night ended with drunken dancing to Bloc Party, Franz Ferdinand, and Def Leppard. Fun times!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home