Saturday, July 30, 2005

my heart belongs to dani

there is only one thing i will miss about my (former) neighborhood ...
Dani's Pizza!



seriously the BEST pizza in new york!!!! you can saw whatever you want about joe's and rays's and whoever, but most of you have never been to queens, let alone kew gardens, to even know about this pizza! it's something about the sauce that is amazing!



dani's has been around for like 50 years. everyone in the neighborhood loves to come here. i thought it was so dumb when this place opened directly across the street...

now, who is Singa? and what makes him so famous? and what makes him think that he could possibly compete with dani's?!?!


i'll come back to queens someday, even if it is just for the pizza!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey......I am going to miss Dani's too. Darn.....oh well.....its still New York pizza....I'll have Chicago pizza anyday.

2:43 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

Just have to comment on the pizza. I visited NY a couple of weekends ago and the apartment we stayed at was just down the street from Dani's. Wow! I'm from the western half of the U.S., and that was some good pizza! I would seriously go there again just to eat there!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home