Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm Back!!!

Whoo Hooo!
I know you all have been waiting eagerly for this day ... Molly has returned to blogging!
Sorry about the lack of posts, but it has been pretty hectic since my move.
So much has been going on ...

Most importantly, I have moved!!!
Moving day was quite a bitch.
I had so many boxes ... of who knows what! I just gave up labeling them.




millie was a little upset to leave. (dogs are so sensitive!)


But once we literally shoved my boxes into my new apartment, I had to pop the champagne!!



I am soooo happy in my new hood! Park Slope is great! What the hell was I doing in Queens for 4 years? Millie loves it too. She goes on so many walks and all of the neighbors know her!
She loves people-watching out the window. This is her, looking very serious, when we first moved in.



So one of the worst things about moving is changing your utilities. I can deal with not having a phone, lights can be replaced with candles, and who needs heat in the sweltering summer? All I needed was cable for my computer! Can I tell you that i waited 2 days off from work - a total of 11 hours and 36 minutes for Time Warner Cable!?!? Absolutely insane! I thought that I was going to go nuts on the technician when he showed up at my door, but he was so nice and apologized profusely! He kept saying, "Please don't be mad at me!" At that point I already got a free month of service so I was a little bit calmer. I was so happy to have my mac working again!!!

After everything has calmed down and I am feeling settled, I realized that I needed a "me day".
I got a manicure/pedicure, a haircut, and .... most importantly ...

NEW SHOES!!!
I have been eyeing these for a while! ohhhh! and they were finally on sale at Girlshop!!!! whoo hooo!

(ummm, yeah, i can barely walk in them though. wicked high, super unpractical, and those who know me, know i live in heels. lisa, stop laughing.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES, YES, YES, YES, YEEEEEESSSSS,!!!! OMG Molly I think I am going to cum just by looking at them!!

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home