Monday, September 26, 2005

house party!!!

i've been in my new apartmentnow for 2 months, and finally had my house warming party!!!
it was was a good time!

friends,

food,

and babies....wait a minute!

brecken is too cute!

but i decided to do something different. i wanted to open my blog up to my dear friends and let say whatever was on their minds. (or just say wonderful things about me!)
so here is what happens when i leave my computer on and keep the beer flowing ...

Name: Jose “Coche” Luis Gonzalez Figueroa Cardenas

Yes, that’s my name and don’t leave any of it out! Guaca-molly is one crazy chickita and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Nice place, nice blog, nice dog . . . well, you could lose the dog. Peace.

Name: Gabriel “gabrielito” regentin – pancho villa

Yes, that is also part of my name, you can disregard the Regentin though..call me pancho villa.
Whack-a-molly’s in gawker, blogger, blogsphere, blogged, le blog… she’s la crème de la crème – boulle.

Name: Thrakazog, the Czar of Gruttonia
???
Mollie’s attempts to open diplomatic relations with our nation have been futile. Social interaction is no match for the unstoppable juggernaut of Gruttonia’s will to dominate. Depsite the delicious hummous and delightful chocolate and butterscotch dessert, I am afraid that the die has been cast: Gruttonia will prevail, and Mollie’s regime will fade like the dying light of dusk.

Name: Ed

I sure am glad that asshole Thrakazog left. What a dick. Anyway, thanks for having us over, Mollie. It was great to see Millie and your friends. I had a great time. Don’t let that clown from Gruttonia bug you – he’s been having a lot of trouble lately…you know, he still lives in his parents’ basement, and doesn’t get out much. He’s harmless, though.
Thanks again!

Name: Tim

What the hell is this music you’re playing. There’s some lipsyncing going on. Dog Dancing. I think I’m still too sober for this. Maybe a shot of heroin in my eyeball will do the trick… yep, that does it. Shit, I think I’m made of paper mache and igloos. I like salsa.

well that was fun! peace out!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet to see that Biskit has yet another nickname, Gabrielito...

hellou from not-so-sunny Ann Arbor.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home