Sunday, January 01, 2006

home for the holidays

i'm a little behind in my blogging. sorry, folks! it's been hectic over the holidays. and now i have a horrible cold! the nyquil has been keeping me down.

for the first time in 4 years i was able to go and spend christmas with my mom! (gotta love the life of a retail slave!)
so i am dedicating this post to her, since she is one of my most loyal readers!

my trip was short but fun. we had christmas eve dinner with my grandma, aunt, uncle, cousin, and my brother at the country club. then i was coerced into going to church. i feel asleep.

but not before getting a picture of jesus!!!

he is the reason for the season!!!

wait, no, presents are the reason!!!

i got lots of fun gifts! actaully, some the things from my list!
grandma got me some bling bling!!

iPod headphones covered in swarovski crystals! fancy!

(you can kind of see the sparkles on the ear piece here!)
can't take these puppies on the subway!

then we had christmas dinner. keep in mind i was back in the midwest. meat and ... more meat!


ew. how do you eat this?

my cousin rachel is finally old enough to go drinking with me! we hit up a few of the jacksonville bars! yeeehhhhaaa!

(rachel, when are you going to visit me in NY?!?!)

a party's not a party with out a little impromptu karaoke ... in this case, with a bottle of bud light.

"sing it, y'all!!"

i had to fly back the following morning.
but not before witnessing a very important part of history ...

this horrible looking place is where mom found millie!! i am so glad she was rescued from this scary shack! she would have become some trashy dingo rather than the spoiled angle she is now.

awww millie ...

how could anyone not love that funny face!!!

i digress ... sorry!

i hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday and was able to spend some time with the ones they love!

2 Comments:

Blogger pinknest said...

ohmygod that meat scares me!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf was that on the first plane......brains???!!!!! EEeewww!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home