Saturday, February 18, 2006

i guess i was board

i decided i needed to clean up and organize today. the problem is that i have too many clothes and not enough space. but yes, i know if you organize things neatly, you can maximize space!

so i decided to "board fold" my tee shirts to organize them better.

retail dork. i know.

ahh, but board folding is an art!


i don't have a folding board at home, but my recent issue of Nylon worked just fine.


folding over each side on a perfect crease, and so that all of the folds are the same width.


perfect! well, almost.


better!


now everything fits neatly in my small dresser.


my closet is really small. everything is organized by "product class" light to dark, long to short.
it's tough when things are crammed in there! anyone know a good closet organizer!


since my closet isn't big enough, i have added a rolling rack for storage!
i also "merchandised" that the best i could!

i think i just have too much shit!

2 Comments:

Blogger pinknest said...

this is the most hilarious thing ever!! AND i want to do it myself! once my new dresser arrives on tuesday i'm going to magazine fold EVERYTHING like you. and i will be seeking your consultation. you have to see my closet. it is an explosion of ridiculousness.

11:35 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

ooh! and ohmygoodness i think we have the same purple pug little monster tshirt!! i'm wearing it right now.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home