Thursday, April 06, 2006

you've got mail!

i love coming home and find "fun" mail!
last night, amongst the crappy catalogues, bills, and credit card applications, i discovered a gold, envelope ...

it was from lisa (aka Big L) in sacramento!!!!

what could it be!?!??



an shiney, gold envelope ...
i thought i knew what it could be



another green enveople (hmm.... isn't it early for an easter card??)



haha a funny card!



... from a "great friend"!! awwwww!!!

but there was something else ...

a cute little neclace!

(millie models!)


lisa said that i can wear it when i go roller skating or when i am wearing my visor or sweatband! man! she knows me too well! that's what friends are for!

thanks Big L!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like the necklace Big M! I got one for myself too. However, I just couldn't part with the yellow Miller Lite headband. ;) - Lis

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home