Tuesday, June 13, 2006

finally, my birthday!!!

june is a very important month. 2 major things happen.
#1 this little blog here turns 1 year old very soon! congrats to you, whats the code!!!
#2 it's my birthday!!!! my birthday is actually on the 24th, but due to scheduling, i had to celebrate early. so saturday nite was my party!
woo hoo!!

now this is a big birthday for me! (i won't say the number - you guess!) but it required a fabulous party! it was great! so many friends showed up! we ate, drank, drank, drank ... good times!
i really think it was probably my best birthday ever!!!


hope got me a tiara to wear! appropriate!


here is the real princess though - mills!!!

i decided to make turkey tacos for everyone. mostly because i am a horrible cook and i seemed pretty easy.


here i am trying to peel the head of lettuce. god help me.


and voila! the first taco of the evening! and they were pretty damn good!
i must say thanks to hope for cooking up the meat. i can't take credit for everything!


but this here makes a much quicker and easer meal! how i love you!


shane eats his first taco ... ever!! you know, he's irish. he only eats meat and potatoes!


hope displays her pot o' meat. looking back, it kinda looks like little rabbit turds! yum!


shane approves.


kelly shows up with her overly-spicy guacamolly!


shane tell jordi about a group of people in scotland know as "jordis" and the joke about "jordi jeans - tight in the ass!"


awww, what a nice picture, with an evil eye in the back!


millie reminds the guests not to forget about her!


joe, sean, and david talk amongst themselves.


anita and matt display the vodka taste-test area.


wow! i can't drink that straight! quick, gimmie a lime!


i'm happy with the ketel one!


"i'm with stupid!"


hope's retard face.




uhh ... don't ask! but i feel like i have seen sarah in this position before!


britt looks a little freaked out!


i haven't seen mara and coche in quite a while!


right back at 'cha, dave!!!


angle #2. quit looking at my taa-taa's, craig!


reunited and it feels so good!

who took the china town bus 5 hours to go to her best friends birthday ... hope did!!!



me, taking pictures of ...


you ... taking pictures of me!
david and tut, both dressed to the 9's for my partaaaayyy!!


anita and i pose.


more pointing at dave.


i though i got beans for the vegetarians, but apparently i made a mistake!


me and kelly are so cute!

the night carries on and people move outside. some people down the street threatened to call the police since we were being "loud". whatevs!!! it's a saturday night!


scar-yah and david.


"for fucks sake!"

lisa and shane show their tough side!

back inside!! treat time! i didn't get a cake, but i made my world famous scotcharoos!!!


display!


which am i displaying here? the boobs or the scotcharoos?!?!


more treats! and the cute box kelly got me!

you know what is fun to do with gummy worms????


put them in other people's noses and eat them!!


andrew and nick! you look like i caught you doing something!!!


my mentor.


nick and nick discuss the differences between their names. so nick says he wants to be called nicholas, i think, but i won't call him that! whatever, NICK!!!


ed doesn't leave home without his pipe.

actions shots of shane and lisa kicking eachothers asses - literally:






that turns into a jovial piggyback ride!


time for a birthday headlock!

shane found debbie's bike!! since we all kept knocking it down, might as well have some fun with it!

so here it goes:


pants down ...


boxers down!!! mount the bike!!


lisa loves it!


jordi tells ed a disgusting story.

at this time, i opened up my blog for "guest appearances". i only got two people to write, but i think they were great "mini guest blogging"!

andrew:



Molly I would have totally commented on your blog earlier except i don't know how. I'm so happy to be part of the exclusive guest list on warren ave. I love the blog and I love jellies. It sounds like soul train in here.

Don't forget to watch me on the today show tuesday. I'm wicked excited!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!!!

love,
Andrew


sarah:



i am currently wearing jellies and i personally like them a lot but some people do not like them because they are too cool for them hahahaa just kidding it is a personal choice you knw what are going to do i like them they are from marc jacbs wAIT BE RIGH BACK I DON'T KNWO WHY IT IS CAPITAL BU I HACW TO GO SMOKE OK MOLLY HAPY BIRTHDAY I MGITH BE A RECPETIONAIST AT MEXIM HOPEFULLY ICAN SPELL BETTER THAN AND THEN I CAN BEOMCE A MAXIM GIRL BUT ICAN'T BE A REPECTIONAIST WITH THIS SHIT I KNWO KNIOWN

thanks guys!

yeah, things started to get a little crazy around 2am.
the scorpions were blasting from my computer, my window fell out of ... my window, girls were fights about shoes, sarah got her period in her mouth, and this was going on in my bed.



whoa.


as my grandma would say, "after laughter, comes tears!"

i laugh at this story every time i hear it, but shane went to give matt a hi-five, but accidentally punched him in the eye. i know i shouldn't laugh, but i am.
hi five!!!!

the last photo of the evening.
hope and jordi and doing dishes, i am taking out the garbage. as i pass through my room, i find this.


the two party animals, passed out!


thanks to everyone who came out on saturday!
i had a great birthday!
if you missed it, you still have two more weeks until my "real" birthday!!

if you didn't get enough, go check out anita's blog for her play-by-play of the night!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger pinknest said...

oh yay! sorry about the orange doggie poopies. the par-tay was fun! happy early birthday.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blahg day to you, happy blahg day to you, happy blahg day dear molly and the blahg. Happy blahg day to you!

ps your boyfriend packs a mean punch, my shoulder hurts. Can you tell him not to hit me anymore. I'm not his little brother FOR FUCKS SAKE!

My premiere was FANTASTIC hope you watched. If not I have it on DVR.

Andrew

10:06 AM  
Blogger Bethie said...

Happy Early Birthday!!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blaaaaagggggg!!!!! I love you Big Mols. Happy Birthday in advance. Sorry for the jelly drama.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home