Wednesday, August 23, 2006

gettin' heavy.


well, i'm moving very, very soon. a little sad, but also very excited.

but along with moving comes the dreaded packing.
i'm not the best packer. i tend to make the boxes too heavy. like here. the box is barely half way full with magazines and it is pretty heavy! and yes i need to keep all of my old issues! i guess the rest of the box will be stuffed with sweaters and linens.

update:

i made some progress - i compromised with myself and threw out the ok magazines. i also threw out all of my vhs tapes that i recorded seinfeld on over the years. that was like 10 tapes. i am slowly letting go!

ps everyone i'm havin' a big ol' stoop sale on saturday!!! tons of shitstuff! especially clothes! (good clothes, not nasty dirty stuff!) bring everyone you know - support the moving van cause!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Matt Brand said...

where ya goin?

5:50 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

it's time to throw stuff out!!

11:32 PM  
Blogger molly said...

i'm trying! it's so hard to part with stuff!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhmmmm wonder where you picked up that habit!

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I packed like that too! Except I know I'll be bringing more back home from school haha

10:35 AM  
Blogger Bethie said...

Man, if I wasn't several states away, and remotely close to your size, I'd be there!!

What size shoe are you? :)

1:16 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

once again...THROW OUT!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home