Sunday, November 05, 2006

skate or die!

i'm no skating pro! in fact, i haven't ice skated since i was in 8th grade, i think! but the season has begun and the rinks are open so shane and i tried our luck at Wollman rink on friday night.




gotta love rental shoes. they looked like big blue smurf skating shoes! puuurty!


shane poses after a few laps.


naturally, i fell! but only twice! i though that was pretty good, considering my falling problem!


i was so freaked out when i got on the ice. i was so nervous that i would fall, and everyone was zipping around me at lightning speed! i had this permanemet scared, determened look most of the time!
i got the hang of it soon enough. i did alright! (little pat on my back!)


me and my personal trainer! ;)

update!!!

my mom found this picture of me ice skating when i was in 8th grade - like i mentioned!



ha ha!! check out the huge denim jacket, the pegged jean, and the big bangs! (and blonde hair!! hee hee!)

4 Comments:

Blogger pinknest said...

aww, you look so cute skating at least! i'm a total klutz. even after actually taking LESSONS when i was little.

6:52 PM  
Blogger molly said...

gee, thanks! ;)

1:05 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

you should wear that puffy jacket more often.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Bethie said...

So cute!

I ended up on my butt more than on my feet...how many times can one do the splits in ice skates with out breaking an ankle?

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home