Tuesday, April 03, 2007

spring fever. pt 2.

literally.

The thing that I hate about spring is the horrid spring cold. Everyone was sick at work the past 2 weeks, coughing and 101+ fevers. I thought I would sneak by but it cought me. First a little sore throat then it started to go away. Then BAM on Sunday it hit me! I could barely talk my throat hurt so bad! I stayed home from work yesterday. My job involves a lot of talking and dealing with customers. Figured it was for the good of New York.

Thanks to shane and his Irish cup o' soup for getting me by!




Yum! *cough* ugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger pinknest said...

feel better soon!!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Bethie said...

Are you feeling better yet?

12:51 PM  
Blogger molly said...

still sick. this is getting old!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home