Monday, June 20, 2005

yummy eats and a birthday list

i have to start by saying that i am on day 6 of my sunburn and I AM DYING!!! it is not that it hurts - it f**cking itches soooo bad!!! why did i ever think i would be ok without sunscreen! i know, i know. i don't need any lectures!

whew!!! had to just get that off my chest!

i haven't seen jordi in so long! something like 4 weeks! that is way too long! so we met for dinner tonight at Peep, a thai resturant in Soho. it was tasty. but the best part was walking to chinatown and getting the best ice cream in nyc!!



notice i got the big, double scoop, "my eyes are bigger than my stomach" cone! i am such a kid when it come to ice cream!



green tea on top, banana on the bottom. yum!!!
did you take of picture of this?!? nice.



we had to go on a long walk afterwards. well, i had to walk more than jordi!

************************

it is now 5 days til my birthday!!! whoo-hooo!!
my friends keep asking, "what do you want to do for your birthday?"
the answer is easy. KAREOKEE!!! naturally! my most favorite thing in the world!
i like lists, so i have come up with a list of songs that i want to sing. I have prepared this list because i don't want to waste any precious singing time while i am scurring through those big books, finding songs to perform.

Top 10 Karokee Songs to Sing:
1. Lady - Styx
2. Sister Christian - Night Ranger
3. I'm so Excited - Pointer Sisters
4. Seperate Ways - Journey
5. Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar
6. Black Velvet - Alannah Miles
7. I'll Remember You - Skid Row
8. Ain't No Big Thing - Lita Ford
9. Friday I'm In Love - The Cure
10. Sweet Child o' Mine - GNR
11. Miss American Pie

ok, so it was more than 10. but i needed them all! note the bad glam rock infuence - it is my speciality. i haven't even included Def Lepard, Extreme, Poison, and Bon Jovi yet.

i think we will need our own room.
i will look into that first thing on monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home