Tuesday, June 21, 2005

birthday list #2

since there are only 4 more shopping days until my birthday, i didn't want anyone to feel any pressure and confusion about what to get me. i made it easy and just created a short list of things i would be delighted to receive!

1. it's time for me to get a new digital camara. this casio has got some great reviews from my friends. plus it is nice and small, so i can take it everywhere!

2. my iPod in-ear headphones need to be replaced. i love these, they are the only ones that actually stay in my ears while i dance around like in the iPod commercials!

3. i always say, you can never go wrong with an iTunes gift certificate, especially since i have over 300 songs in my "shopping cart" that i want!

4. another place were i could always use a gift certificate is at sephora. a girl can never have too many lip glosses!

i hopes this makes things easier for everyone! ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Molly...
I wish I could get you everything on your list but you know how it is. You know you'll get something but it will be late. Have a Happy Day!!! Now get out there and enjoy that Kareoke!! (I'm sure Carlos will correct my spelling if it incorrect!)
love,
Mom

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home