Sunday, June 26, 2005

happy birthday to me!!!

friday was my birthday! it was great, nobody could guess my correct age. most people thought that i turned 22 or 24! come on, i may look young ... but 22?!?! i guess i will take it as a compliment!

we started the night getting a bite to eat at Pop Burger. yum!!


me a dave


jordi and jaymonde chatting

then we went in the back for a few drinks.


david, lisa, and i making the classic b-fab "lips" face.


that was our limo for the evening in back of me.
yeah right!

next, we headed off to buddha lounge for a few more drinks and a little dancing.
(sorry, no pics!)

ahhhh yes .... the final destination of the night! kareoke (did i spell that wrong again, carlos?) at BINYs!!!!
geanee and i were the first ones to arrive and i started singing right away! she started laughing at me when i whipped out my kareoke song list. i was a little disappointed when a bunch of the songs on my list were not available. oh well!


lisa and lior searching for songs


oh no! is that girl singing again?!?!


andre, lisa, and lior beltin' out the tunes!


ok, this girl - who wasn't with us - was horrible! she kept picking bad, bad pop songs that she didn't know, so she would ask us to sing for her! strange ...


lisa, me, and geanee ending the night with cecilia

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home