Monday, January 09, 2006

what kind of a girl do you think i am?!


it was a nice day on sunday, so i decided to eat my lunch in union square. as i am sitting there, minding my own business, i saw 2 sweet little old ladies walking down the path, trying to hand out their Awake, jehovah's witness magazine random people.
i noticed the first lady looking back at the other, and kind of nodding towards me, like she was telling the other, "oh, she needs our help! get her!"
so the little lady come closer to me and offers her book of knowledge.
I politely say "no thank you."
but she insists, "here! you can read this at home .... you know, when you are in bed ...., you know ... (said with a little smirk) havin' fun!

WHAT! what does that mean! when i'm in bed, havin' fun!?!?
first of all, what does she think i do in my bed, havin' all of this fun?! she doesn't know if i'm single or dating someone!

secondly ... if i'm having so much fun, how can i possible read your magazine!



so i took that magazine. i could use some fun in my bed ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home